Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mouse Tales, A -Behind- The-Ears Look At Disneyland

Author: David Koenig

pages 1-28, 3 hours

My sister told me to read this book, she works at Disneyland and she loves everything Disney I love Disneyland too and I thought it sounded interesting, so i decided to read it.
It is about the history of Disneyland, how it came to be, Walt Disney, (the guy who made Disneyland) It's also about Interesting accounts and quotes from employees and allot of other people. One thing that I like about this book is that nothing is candy-coated like Disney stuff usually is. The author tells you what happened whether it was good or not. I already knew allot of cool facts and some interesting stories about Disneyland, like how there really is a basketball court in the Matterhorn, and how people have died on some of the rides, but this book tells about allot of stories like these from real peoples point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment